Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Paper Strips!


It is the 11th of the month and that means it is time for my card for the monthly themed swap that Terry is hosting on SCS--or it was to be posted on the 10th, but I had another card to post.  Each month she will post a theme and we make cards using any stamp set we believe follows that thought. This is our 44th month and the theme for September is "Paper Strips".  

I went with a fun Whipper Snapper Designs sentiment and used some of my Stampin' Up Coffee Break Designer Series Paper Strips!  I do love my coffee or latte every morning!   I am sure there will be some wonderful cards this month. 

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Terry and the others swappers like my card this month too! Terry has already posted the October theme.  Be sure to come back in to see what we create!  

Image/Sentiment: Whipper Snapper Designs Coffee Stamp

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Garden Green, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Coffee Break Designer Series Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Early Espresso

Accessories:  CottageCutz  Double Stitched Circle Die; Spellbinders Circle Die; 



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Of course I love this coffee-themed card! It's a latte fun with those paper stripes!

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving this card Barb - a great selection of paper in your stripes, and off course I am always partial to a good coffee :)
Blessings
Maxine