Monday, September 9, 2019

3 Musketeers


It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the image that I sent for September--for Card #61!  That means we nearing the end of year #5--can you believe that?!  All three of us sure have enjoyed the challenges every month and we hope that it continues for a long time!  Kelly will be up next for the October challenge.  Be sure to come back to see what we create!  


For our card this month, I sent Kelly and Jeanette this pretty Stargazer Lily Bouquet image from Taylored Expressions, along with three sentiments that are also included in the stamp set.  I sent one on a quarter sheet and also one that I die cut with the coordinating die. 

I used the die cut image along with one of the sentiments.   I colored the image with my Copic Markers and layered it over a Stampin' Up doily.  The background is a We R Memory Keepers embossing folder called Geometric.  I hope you enjoy my card!


Here is the inside of my card:


Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today or tomorrow, so be sure to check out their blogs for their card!


Image/Sentiment: Taylored Expressions Stargazer Lily Bouquet

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Spectrum Noir White; Stampin' Up Rococo Rose, Garden Green, Rich Razzleberry

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Markers; We R Memory Keepers Geometric Embossing Folder; Stampin' Up Doily, Circle Punches, Rich Razzleberry 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon; White Enamel Dots




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a gorgeous card, Barb... the lilies are colored beautifully and I love the background and the feminine doily, too!

Aracelli Merla said...

Wow, your lilies look so beautiful in that color! Your 3-D background is amazing. Love your card. TFS!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful image and beautifully coloured Barb - love the contrast of the geometric textured background.
Blessings
Maxine