Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Jolly Snowman


This is the 33rd week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. September is to pick the most recent Featured Stamper from SCS and go to their gallery to CASE a card.  Every Tuesday in September, I will pick a different featured stamper for my monthly challenge. I had another challenge card to post yesterday, so I am posting on Wednesday.

For the week of August 25th, Judy, JRHolbrook, was the Featured Stamper 665.  Judy has some fun cards and I picked this winter card to CASE:


I went with a base of red metallic along with a Memory Box die called Snowflake Love.  I found an older Stamps Happen image called Jolly Snowman!  I added some Wink of Stella on the snowman's body and around the bottom for a bit of glimmer!

I really like the look of this card and hope you do too. 
  


I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  Be sure to check back to see which SCS Featured Stampers I highlight in September. I am sure there will be some fun cards to chose from!

Image/Sentiment: Stamps Happen Jolly Snowman

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Garden Green; The Paper Cut Red Metallic Cardstock; Bella Blvd Christmas Cheer-Jingle All The Way

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: Wink of Stella; Memory Box Snowflake Love; Sizzix Dotted Squares Dies; Copic Markers




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness... this is so cute!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great CASE Barb, with such a fun and beautifully crafted result
Blessings
Maxine