Saturday, September 21, 2019

Let's Do Coffee



This is my card for September's Monthly Challenge for the Creative Card Chicks.  This group is a kind of mystery image swap, where we each get an image and additional items to complete the challenge each month. 

We lost a member of our group and Suzy, our coordinator, challenges us to use Sketch 707 from SCS and make a card of encouragement.  


I thought the sketch was fun. I went with a coffee theme and used a great Taylored Expression stamp set! I know that I will use this card in the future!


Here is the inside of my card:


The Creative Card Chicks are to post our cards between the 21st and 23rd of each month--so if you check the blogs on my sidebars, you may see more of these wonderful creations! Many of our members also post their card in our SCS thread--so you might find more there.  This is the fourth month of the new round.   Be sure to come back and join us again in October and see the image that Maggie sends to us!




Image/Sentiment: Taylored Expressions Let's Do Coffee Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Early Espresso, So Saffron; Bo Bunny Stay Awhile Mugs Patterned Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Early Espresso

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Stampin' Up Square Punches; Spellbinders Circle Die



4 comments:

Suzy said...

Great card, Barb! I love the coffee theme you used. The paper looks great!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I'm sorry you lost a member but what a fun way to fill the void by making a card using a sketch. Your card is lovely and sure to brighten someone's day!

Aracelli Merla said...

Great card and wonderful images. I personally can not get going until I've had that wonderful cup of coffee.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card, beautifully made Barb - great use of the sketch, and i love your coffee theme
Blessings
Maxine