Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Believe in Snow Angels

If you are looking for my {PIN}Spirational Challenge Card, please scroll down.



So, it is the 9th of the month and The Three Musketeers are back with another post.  Yes, we have been busy this past month, creating a new card with the image I provided this time.


I sent Jeanette and Kelly an image from Northwoods Rubber Stamps that I bought a few years ago at the stamp show in Madison.  I loved the stamp and the card samples they had with it.  However, every winter since then when I picked up the stamp, I just struggled with how to use it.   So--I stamped images, sent them off to my two other comrades and wanted to see what they would do with it.





Here is the inside of my card:



Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of very sweet snow angels!


Image/Sentiment: Northwoods Rubber Stamps-Snow Angel Snowman and Sentiment is also a Northwoods Stamp

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Recollections White; Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Winter Frost Designer Series Paper


Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black/SU Marina Mist

Accessories: 
Copic Markers; SU Island Indigo Brads, Island Indigo 3/8" Ruffled Satin Ribbon, Corner Rounder



5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Such a cute and fun snowman. Love this happy, cheery card and the 'three muskateers' is very cute too.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is so cute! Love the way you colored the image - now I'm wishing I'd colored my snowman's legs, too. And I love the layout/design of your card with the perfectly placed embellishments!

This was such a fun image to work with - loved it!

Thank you for sending it and for being one of the Three Musketeers!

MiamiKel said...

Super fun image to work with Barb!
I love what you've done with yours - the "cool" colors and the softness overall - fabulous!

Thanks for this round of image to play with - hopefully I'll get to play in the real stuff, too! :)

kel Acopan said...

oh how super cute is this image?!? love it!!! and i love that snowflake paper with the white background.

lovies, =o) kel

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun image and I love how you have used him - I love the green and orange contrast :-)
Blessings
Maxine