Monday, December 1, 2014

Lovely as a Tree


This is one of the two cards I made for Jeanette's latest forest swap on SCS--Forest in the Fall. I love joining Jeanette's swaps--the cards are wonderful, the conversations are lively and she gives great prizes!

This is my absolute favorite Stampin' Up stamp set--Lovely as a Tree.  I am always surprised when it is not on the retired list.........  maybe in 2015.  


Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up-Lovely as a Tree/Sweet Little Sentiments

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up Ivory, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive; Doodlebug Happy Harvest-Autumn Leaves Patterned Paper

Ink:  Kaleidacolor-Autumn Leaves; SU Chocolate Chip

Accessories:  SU Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie Brads, Modern Label Punch



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

I too love this set Barb - and I love how you have used it here - a stunning card!
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

An absolutely GORGEOUS fall in the forest card! Love it!!!