Friday, May 29, 2015

Memories



This is the one of the three cards I made for Debbie's Get Well and Sympathy Swap cards on SCS.  I took one spot in Get Well and two in the Sympathy category and this is the first of the two sympathy cards.  My get well card was posted yesterday and the second sympathy card will be posted on Sunday.

If you have been to my blog in the past, you will know I love this line of stamps!

Here is the inside of my card:



 
I am sure I will get back some great cards in the swap!

  
Image/Sentiment: Paper Inspirations Memories Calligraphy

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Certainly Celery, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Spring Silhouettes Designer Series Paper


Ink:  SU Wild Wasabi

Accessories:  Blue Brads, SU Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon



2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Barb - love that sentiment stamp and the soft cololurs.
Blessings
Maxine

Marilyn said...

This is lovely and such a fabulous sentiment!