Monday, May 18, 2015

Thinking of You



This card is for a Mystery Swap on SCS. A group of us are doing a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same mystery image, sent to us by the hostess. This swap was created by Forest Ranger—Jeanette and we are now into our second time around.  Linda is the hostess this month and she picked a cute image from Stampin' Up.  She will swap the cards and then send  everyone the next image, which will be provided by Kelly. Then we all get to do it all over again!

I really like gate-fold cards and I thought this image you make a cute one.  I also used a clear Wink and Stella glitter pen on the nose.  Here is the inside of my card:



 
 
Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Kind Koala

Cardstock: Recollections White; Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke; Chocolate Chip Designer Series Paper


Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Red Brads, Red Ribbon, Wink of Stella Glitter Pen



3 comments:

Carol W said...

WOW, WOW, WOW, What a sharp looking card. I love the layout the colors and the inside as much as the outside....WEll done my friend,..well done.

Melina said...

I love the fold and the patterned paper! Very distinguished looking card :)

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cute image Barb - love the wee touches of red, which really bring the card to life.
Blessings
Maxine