Monday, August 3, 2015

Melonheadz Challenge!



I am back with another card for this week's Melonheadz Challenge.

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/

 
The theme for this challenge is Include a Sun!
 
It runs from August 3rd to the 16th
 
Melonheadz sure has the cutest images--I love every one of them and have a hard time choosing which one I want to use for each of our challenges. This week I picked this cute weather girl!




Here is the inside of my card:
 

 

Image/Sentiment:  Melonheadz Stacy's Weather Bundle Digital Stamps

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Basic Gray; Unknown Patterned Paper

Accessories:  SU Crushed Curry 1/4" Satin Ribbon; Circle Punches

I hope you will play along this week with the Melonheadz Challenge too! Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.



2 comments:

JanR said...

Great card! Loving all the yellow.

kiwimeskreations said...

Great weather lady Barb, and a fun sun image have come together to make a great card
Blessings
Maxine