Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge



I am back with another card for The Crafters Café Challenge Blog (TCCCB).  

http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

The theme for this challenge is Use Buttons

The challenge runs from July 29th to August 11th

Our sponsor this week is Art by Miran
They really have some great images, so please be sure to check them out!

I took a cue from my friend Kelly who loves buttons.  She has put one under the edge of her image a few times and I really like the look!




Here is the inside of my card:

Image/Sentiment: Art by Miran-Flora Digital Image
Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Bella Rose Designer Series Paper


Accessories:  SU 1/4" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon; Copic Markers; Buttons


I hope you will play along this week with The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog too! Be sure to go to the blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.




3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A really sweet card Barb - love your colours, and the buttons are a fabulous accent.
Blessings
Maxine

Marilyn said...

Great card Barb and such a cute image. I love those big eyes on the little cutie. Also, I really enjoy seeing how people finish the inside of their cards... it makes them so complete when finished on the inside.

Shelly Schmidt said...

She is a cutie- and yes- the button under the edge is so Kelly! Wonderful card : )