Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hole In One Hal

If you are looking for my {PIN}Spirational Challenge card or my Dueling Darlings card, please scroll up. It is a three-peat post day!!!





I am back with my card for The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog (TCCCB).  

http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

The theme for this challenge is Create a Sky!

The challenge runs from September 15th to the 29th.   

Our sponsor this week is Deedee's Digi's

They really have some great images, so please be sure to check them out! 

I thought this map paper was perfect for this golfing guy--he is ready, clouds and all!








Here is the inside of my card:








Image/Sentiment: Deedee's Digis--Hole in on Hal--colored--Digital Image

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight; October Afternoon--Boarding Pass-Sydney Patterned Paper

Accessories:  SU Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon; Olive Button with Yellow Floss


I hope you will play along with The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog too!  Be sure to go to the blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.





2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Barb - the guy is fabulous and I love your background.
Blessings
Maxine

HeatherB said...

Great card, Barb! Love that image.