Friday, September 25, 2015

I Dig You



Here is my card for the September mystery image swap.  Jessica sent us this great image and I had fun creating a card!  Next month, Dea is our hostess and I already have her image.  So--we all get to create another round of cute cards!


Here is the inside of my card:  


 


Image/Sentiment:  My Favorite Things You Gnome Me

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White;  Stampin' Up Pear Early Espresso. Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie; My Mind's Eye Six by Six All Spice Patterned Paper Pack


Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  
Copic Markers; SU 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Brads; Orange Button with Brown Baker's Twine






3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun image Barb, and you have used him beautifully.
Blessings
Maxine

:: BlueInks :: said...

I like the fall colors and papers. Funny and cute card!

Marilyn said...

This is so stinkin' cute Barb. Fun card with the cute troll and the sentiment is a hoot!