Thursday, March 31, 2016

Single Iris



This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I went with a simple layout and embellishments this month as I wanted the colors of the image to stand out. 


Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment:  Penny Black Single Iris/Stampin Up Warmest Regards

Cardstock:  Gina K White; SU Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive; Pumpkin Pie Designer Series Paper

Ink: Kaleidacolor Melon Melody


Accessories:  SU Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Oval Punches



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Beautiful flower; lovely card!

creationsnz said...

Simple and lovely. CarolG