Friday, April 1, 2016

TCCCB ~ Use some Lace



I am back with my card for The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog (TCCCB).  

http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com/

The theme for this challenge is Use Some Lace!

The challenge runs from April 1st to the 14th

One of our sponsors this week is Melonheadz Digital Images

They really have some great images, so please be sure to check them out! 



I hope you along with my teammates like my card!


Image/Sentiment: Melonheadz Bitty Princess Digital Image

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette Designer Series Paper

Accessories:  White Lace, Pink Pearls


I hope you will play along with The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog too!  Be sure to go to the blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.



1 comment:

creationsnz said...

Great card design, I like the lace just on two sides - very clever. CarolG