Friday, October 21, 2016

Always Thankful



This is my card for September's Monthly Challenge for the Creative Card Chicks.  This group is a kind of mystery image swap, where we each get an image and additional items to complete the challenge each month.  Terry is the hostess this month and sent everyone a great fall image for us to make a Thanksgiving card or for any fall occasion.  She also included some wonderful patterned paper and some great embellishments for our card!

The Creative Card Chicks to post our cards between the 21st and 23rd of each month--so if you check the blogs on my sidebars today or in the next few days, you may see more of these wonderful creations!  Maggie is the hostess for November, and I am sure she has a fun image and challenge in mind for us!  Stay tuned!




Here is the inside of my card.




This was a fun kit and I hope Terry and the other Creative Card Chicks like my card.

Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Always Thankful

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections Ivory; SU Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke; Recollections Patterned Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo black


Accessories:  
Sequins; Hemp Cord--3 Colors; My Paper Studio Burlap Doily; SU Deco Labels Die; Copic Markers




No comments: