Thursday, March 15, 2018

Dueling Darlings Celebrate Birthdays!


It is the 15th of the month and that means I am showing you a new Dueling Darlings card.  For our March Challenge, Judy and Donna, decided on the theme-Birthdays!   Donna is the one of the Dazzlers and Judy is a Diva, the team that I am on!  Donna is new to our group, so please be sure to go to her blog to welcome her!

Judy sent us two images for us to chose from--along with some coordinating sentiments!  She also included some great patterned papers and wonderful matching embellishments! This sure was a fun card to make!



Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Judy and all of the Darlings enjoy my card this month. Please be sure to stop in to see what all of the Divas as well the Dazzlers have created this month.  Tracie and I are up for the April theme, so be sure to check back!

There are a few members who do not have blogs:  Suzy and Terry S who both are on the Diva team, and Terry A, Paola and Debby who are Dazzlers.  You will be able to check out their creations in their SCS gallery, if you click on the link for their name.  All of the others should be found on my left sidebar.  I am sure you will enjoy all of the wonderful creations this month!

Image/Sentiment: Stampendous Gift Drift/Sentiment is unknown

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: White; Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango; We R Memory Keepers Cakes and Candles Patterned Paper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Blue Button with Baker's Twine; Copic Markers; Yellow Ribbon; Sequins




8 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is so colorful and cute! Fun balloons image that you used... WOW! Love this card!

Judy McMullen said...

Barb, love your bright and cheerful birthday greeting card. It's spectacular both inside and out. Great use of papers, ribbon and sequins!! So glad you had fun with this kit!

terry serman said...

Love your brightly colored balloons and card layout!

:: BlueInks :: said...

The colors are great on this card. The balloons look really good. I like how the panel layers make it pop! Fun card.

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness Barb, I love your card. You used the kit so well. I love the layout and the clever inside. You really made the image pop. I really really like this card! Great job Barb.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a fun Birthday card! Great bright colors and such a fun image too. I really like the finished card inside and out!

Tracie said...

Love your card Barb. So bright and Cheerful.

Donna said...

Love all the colorful balloons, Barb. Great design and such a fun birthday card! Sorry I am so late with the comment.