Sunday, March 18, 2018

Take the Cake!


This card is for a Mystery Swap on SCS. A group of us do a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same mystery image, sent to us by the hostess. This swap was created by Forest Ranger—Jeanette and we are now in our 45th round!  I was fortunate to be our hostess this month and I sent everyone this cute birthday image. I will swap the cards and send everyone the next image, which Carol picked out!   We then get to do it all again, for round 46, in May! 

I really like Whipper Snapper images and this is an oldie, but goodie--one of my favorites!  There are three black brads at the top, but are hard to see in the picture.
Here is the inside of my card:



I hope all of the mystery swappers like my card.  If you check my sidebar on the left, you might see some other swappers who have posted their cards today or in the next few days.

Image/Sentiment: Whipper Snapper Take the Cake

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Recollections 110#White; Stampin' Up Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry, It's My Party Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; Stampin' Up Crushed Curry Ribbon, Black Candy Dots and Brad Bases; Stitched Rectangle Dies




5 comments:

Tracie said...

It is adorable and such a fun image.

Margaret said...

What a cute image. I hope he's not too slow and makes it in time to celebrate the birthday!

terry serman said...

The turtle looks great with the dsp you used!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your Take the Cake card is adorable! I love the image you chose to use... fun!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a fun image! And your fun coloring and DP too. Another fun WS card- I always love seeing their images on your blog!