Sunday, September 30, 2018

Fancy Fold Fall Card




This is my card for the September Challenge Your Stash group on SCS.  This is our 21st month of de-stashing-a year and a half into our challenges.

The premise is to create a card or something else that uses only items that are in your own stamp room--nothing new is to be purchased.  The hostess each month posts their challenge to the group and the card is due to be posted on the 28th. Each person in the group creates their card with their own image, their own papers, their own embellishments with their own supplies--using up items from their own stash!  The card can be for any occasion and each person is encouraged to send the card on its way to someone so it can be admired.  It is a way for us to step out of the box a bit and create something that follows a challenge--isn't that what a challenge is supposed to be.  And--no money is spent as all items are to be already available in each of own stamping spaces.

I posted our September challenge--Make a card with fall themed card and make it a fancy fold. 

I went with a newer stamp set that I recently got and the entire set just makes me laugh out loud!  I also like to make Z-Fold cards as they highlight the image.

Here is a picture with more of the card open:


Here is the inside of my card:


If you check some of the blogs on my sidebar, you may find others who have posted their cards in the past day or so as the cards are to be posted on the 28th.  There may be more posted in the thread on SCS, so you might want to check out the link here.  We also have a keyword for the SCS Gallery--it is CYSSEP.  You might see many cards there is you do a search.

I hope you enjoyed my card and I know I am excited to check out what my other hoarders, I mean stash reducers have made!  Thanks for stopping by today!  For October, Suzy is up and we have already posted our theme.  Be sure to check back to see what we create on the 28th!

Image/Sentiment:  Impression Obsession Howl-oween Set

Cardstock: Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso; Reminisce The Moor Shine Crew-Lil' Witch Patterned Paper 

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Yellow Enamel Dots




3 comments:

Margaret said...

Cute card Barb, although his face isn't very sweet. Is someone trying to steal his nuts!

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful execution of the fold Barb, and a fun image and sentiment
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is adorable... the face on that dog says it all. Love it!