Saturday, September 8, 2018

Love One Another


Here is my September Crafters of Faith card.  This is a great group that my friend Kelly started on SCS. This is our 21st month and Susan gave everyone this challenge:  Scripture: PSALM 73:26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Challenge: Make a card or other item that illustrates that God is the strength of your heart.

I went to my box of Our Daily Bread stamps as I knew I could find something there.  I found this set called Love One Another and knew it would work!    We really need to try to love one another, All The Time!

Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Susan, along the others like my card this month!  We are to post between the 7th and 10th of each month, so if you look on my sidebar, you may see other creations.  I know that there will be many posted in the COF thread on SCS too! Liz is up for our October challenge and so be sure to check back to see what she picked.


Image/Sentiment:  Our Daily Bread Love One Another Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Papers:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Calypso Coral, Garden Green, Pistachio Pudding, Gold Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Calypso Coral

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Calypso Coral Ombre Ribbon; Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4; Gold Sequins




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is lovely... and theme appropriate, too!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the colours on this wonderful card Barb - and a great scripture too!
Blessings
Maxine