Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Ready, Set, Go!


Today is the third Wednesday of the month and that means a Ready, Set, Go Challenge Card! The 3 Musketeers (Jeanette, Kelly and I) are back with another challenge this month--our 18th month!  We are now coming to the end year #2!



Kelly provided the challenge for November: Typically in November, we gather together with friends and family and celebrate the bountiful harvest with gratitude and thanksgiving!  And that usually includes lots of food :)  No need to loosen a button or unbuckle the belt for this month the RSG!

For the crafty side of November, we’re going to show portion control!  On this month’s card, use only a portion of your image!  No full stamping ... only part of your image can be on the paper.  For example, have a large flower stamp? Set it off the the edge of the paper!  You can add more than one - creating a collage effect if you like - but no full images, including only highlighting part of it like a spotlight technique (as the full image is visible below it.)  Have fun choosing your image and enjoy keeping the portions Lighter! At least for your cards ;)

Blessings!

I inked up a Stampin' Up stamp set that I really like--Day of Gratitude--and the name even fits the theme and challenge. I thought the images would be good for a background and I also used one of oldie but goodie stamp sets--Graceful Words.  I am not sure if I was only to use a portion of that sentiment too--but I did "cut" off the ends of the image........................



Here is the inside of my card:


Please be sure to check out the other Ready, Set, Go cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! I up for the next theme, so be sure to check back to see what we are up to on the 3rd Wednesday in December! 

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Day of Gratitude and Graceful Words

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron

Ink: Kaleidacolor Autumn Leaves; Stampin' Up Early Espresso,

Accessories:  Orange Pearls



3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Barb, I love the colorful stamping of the "portions" of those medallions. What a gorgeous card!!!

MiamiKel said...

Barb this is sensational! I love how you popped off the flowers at the halfway mark - you nailed the challenge! The multi colored ink is a gorgeous touch - it reminds me of the fall leaves as they change. Beautiful blessing to you on this day of thanks and gratitude and safe travels! ♥

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Barb - love how you have met the challenge with these gorgeous stamps
Blessings
Maxine