Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Rejoice!




Here is my November Crafters of Faith card.  This is a great group that my friend Kelly started on SCS. This is our 23rd month and Vickie gave everyone this challenge: 

Scripture: 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 "Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 
challengeanything goes!. 

I saw the word Rejoice first and I knew I needed to use one of my favorite Christmas stamps by Stampabilities.  I can always use more Christmas Cards!  It looks like the image is crooked on the card--but I did stamp it a few times and it was/is straight.  Must be the way it is photographed--yes, I am going with that!

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope Vickie along the others like my card this month!  We are to post between the 7th and 10th of each month, so if you look on my sidebar, you may see other creations.  I know that there will be many posted in the COF thread on SCS too! Jeanette is up for our December challenge and so be sure to check back to see what she picked.


Image/Sentiment:  Stampabilities Heavens Rejoice

Cardstock/Patterned Papers:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Real Red, Garden Green; Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather Patterned Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Real Red

Accessories:  Red Baker's Twine





4 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Fabulous card, Barb! I love the seasonal colors!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Beautiful card, Barb!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful sentiment and love the Christmas colors! Just beautiful!

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card Barb... love the red and green layers
Blessings
Maxine