Sunday, February 17, 2019

Country Home and Foil!



This card is for the monthly swap that Pam hosts on SCS.  Each month we make 10 cards and include a matching envelope.  They can be any theme for any month.  All of the swappers are wonderful and I have received awesome cards each and every month.  

I inked a couple of stamps from the Stampin' Up Country Home set that got last fall.  I added some of the new Stampin' Up copper foil--love it!   I think everyone can use a thank you card!

Here is the inside of my card:




I hope Pam and the others swappers like my card this month!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Country Home

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Copper Foil; Heritage Makers-Our Memories for Life Thanksgiving Patterned Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Sahara Sand

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Mini Pennant Punch; Copic Markers; Memory Box Wrapped Stitched Rectangles; Kraft Enamel Dots