Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Final February Sketch-SC363


Today is the 8th week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. January was Fancy Folds and February is using a SCS Sketch.  Every Tuesday, I will post a card that fits the theme of the monthly challenge.

Today I used Sketch 363 from SCS:


I inked up a PSX Stamp that I think is called Felt with the Heart.  I am not sure it has ever seen ink in the past.  I also used some of my recent favorite The Stamps of Life 6x6 patterned paper pack called Sweetheart Collection.  February is the month of love, so it is appropriate to end with another love card!


Here is the inside of my card:


I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  February is over now, so no more sketches.  Up next for March is using the alphabet challenge on SCS, so please come back and see my cards!

Image/Sentiment:  PSX Felt With The Heart

Cardstock: Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride; The Stamps of Life Sweetheart Collection 6x6 Patterned Paper Pack

Ink: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Stampin' Up 1/8" White Grosgrain Ribbon; White Enamel Dots



1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, your card is so pretty! Love your take on the sketch!