Thursday, February 20, 2020

Sleepy Owl


This is my card for the 48th round of the Unidentified Image swap on SCS.  It is a group of ladies who are a part of a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same image, sent to us by the hostess.  The unidentified part is that we are to not discuss the image at all until the day they are to be posted.   The image for this round was provided by Jody!  She will swap the cards and include the next image that Janet sent in our return envie. And then we get to do it all again--for round #49--in April! 

Jody sent everyone this sweet Inkadinkado image of a sleepy owl.  She said she has had this image for along time and has only inked it up once--until she stamped the images for us. I colored the image with my Copic Markers and used the Stampin' Up Petals & Paisley designer series paper I selected for the color palette. I also used Stampin' Up's Layering Circle Dies for the image.  I added Thinking of You from the Essential Sentiments from A*muse.


Here is the inside of my card:


If you check some of the other blogs listed on my sidebars, you may find some other swappers who have posted their creations within the past couple of days as they date to post was the 18th--or they may post in the upcoming days. You can also check out SCS and use the keyword UIS48 to see some posted there.  I hope everyone in the swap likes my card--and that you do too!

Image/Sentiment: Inkadinkado Owl/A*muse Essential Sentiments
 
Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Georgia Pacific 110# White;  Stampin' Up Mint Macaron, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Petals & Paisley Designer Series Paper

 
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
 
Accessories:  Copic Markers; Stampin' Up Mint Macaron Mini Stripe Ribbon, Layering Circle Dies, Cajun Brads



5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a handsome owl and amazing card, Barb!

jimlynn said...

Cute owl and a cute card. Love the patterned paper you used too.
Lynn

Cathy said...

I love how you used this retired stampin up paper. I must have bought 6 packs of that paper. You have now inspired me to get it out and use it up. Great card.Thanks Cathy

Carol W said...

Barb this card is so serene looking. Great job.

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous card Barb - love the colour palette you have chosen to show off this sweet owl image.
Blessings
Maxine