Saturday, February 29, 2020

Stamp What #2


Today is the 2nd month of a new challenge with the three collaborators you have seen many times in the past--Kelly, Jeanette and me!  Kelly came up with a new challenge called Stamp What?   We are to randomly pick a Stampin' Up set and make a card with that set.  Get the dust off of those forgotten Stampin' Up sets!  Stamp What?!!

Rebecca picked the first set off of my shelf for my January card and here is my card with the last set alphabetically--You're Amazing. I picked out the patterned paper-Birthday Bouquet  and then picked the colors to use for my card.  I used a set of Taylored Expressions Inside Bracket Stacklets for the layers.  I met the challenge! And, I am excited to do this every month!  

We post on the 29th of each month as this is a Leap Year and so I get to post today--February 29th!  I love the new challenge Kelly!


Here is the inside of my card.


Please be sure to check out the other Stamp What? cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card. There will not be any themes for our monthly cards, other than maybe using a special color like green for March.  Be sure to check back to see what we are up to on the 29th of March.

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up You're Amazing

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow, Blushing Bride, Old Olive, Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow

Accessories:  Taylored Expressions Inside Bracket Stacklets




2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Barb - love the large sentiment
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is what's amazing! Rebecca picked a great set, and then you made the perfect card with it.