Saturday, March 9, 2024

Taylored Expressions Lily

 


Today is the 9th and it is now time for another The Three Musketeers post. This round, I was the hostess and sent out a pretty Big Blooms-Lily from Taylored Expressions!  I sent a couple images that I die cut with the coordinating die and a few on quarter sheets.    So for March, this is card #115 and we are into year number 10!  I cannot believe this trio has been going strong for 10 plus years!  




I picked one of the die cut images and colored it with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I added two layers under the image for some dimension and strength. I picked a yellow gingham patterned paper from Echo Park paper for the background.  I added a strip of white cardstock on the side, where I stamped a Happy Easter sentiment from a Sweet 'N Sassy set called He Lives.  For the final touch, I added some Pinkfresh Studio clear gems with gold dust around the image.  I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!  




Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  Jeanette will be up for our April challenge.   Please be sure to join us again. 


Image/Sentiment:  Taylored Expressions Big Blooms-Lily stamp and matching die; Sweet 'N Sassy He Lives Sentiment

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut Cougar Opaque 100# White; Stampin' Up Daffodil Delight; Echo Park Paper Easter Wishes Patterned Paper

Ink: Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Pinkfresh Studio Clear Gems with Gold Dust

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I loved working with the lily image - such fun to color it. And speaking of coloring, yours is amazing. Those color choices were perfect. Great card design, too!