Friday, October 18, 2024

How Ya Been?

 


This is my card for a swap called the SIS--Surprise Image Swap.   This is card #17 for our group.  It is a bi-monthly swap where we all use the same image, sent to us by the hostess.  The surprise part is that we are to not discuss the image at all until the day they are to be posted--the 18th of every other month.   These two sweet images for this round was provided by Terry!  She will swap the cards and include the new image for round #18 that Kathi will have stamped in each return envie. Then--we do it all again in December! 

Terry sent us this adorable bear image from the Gina K Designs Coffee Critters set stamped on a quarter sheet .  She also included the cute fox image that was die cut.   I colored each of the images with my Copic Sketch Markers.   I then die cut a heart from my Gina K Designs Master Layouts 4 in the Early Espresso Panel.  I then embossed the panel from a Darice Coffee Pot folder.  I layered the heart over the bear and added the fox on the side.  The sentiment is from an older A*Muse wood block stamp called How Ya Bean? I added a few brown metallic gems from The Ton around the bear.  This was a fun card to make!




If you check some of the other blogs listed on my sidebars, you may find some other swappers who have posted their creations.  The due date is today, the 18th, or they may post in the upcoming days. You can also check out SCS and use the keyword SIS17 to see some posted there.  I hope everyone in the swap likes my card--and that you do too!


Image/Sentiment:  Gina K Designs Coffee Critters/A*Muse Sentiment

Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; Stampin' Up Early Espresso, Pecan Pie

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black;

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers Gina K Designs Master Layouts 4;  Darice Coffee Pot Embossing Folder; The Ton Brown Metallic Gems

No comments: