Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Let's Brew Up Some Fun

 


Today is the 9th and it is now time for another The Three Musketeers post. This round, Jeanette is the hostess and sent out this sweet image from CC Designs from the Witchy Way set. Jeanette also included the cute sentiment from the same set. For October, this is card #122 and we are now in year #11!  I cannot believe this trio has been going strong for 11 strong years!




I colored the witch image with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I picked out a very old Cuttlebug Embossing folder called Spiderweb and picked where I wanted the circle die cut.  I cut first, then ran the black panel through my Big Shot with my embossing folder.  The sentiment was backed with Gorgeous Grape and I added a flag.  I then added some Taylored Expressions Black Rhinestones around the image for a bit of glimmer.  I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!  





Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of cute cards!  Kelly is up for our November challenge and we will continue in our 11th year!  Please be sure to join us again. 


Image/Sentiment:  CC Designs Witchy Way

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Hammermill 110# White; Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie, Gorgeous Grape; Basic Black;

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black 

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Circle Die;  Cuttlebug Spider Web Embossing Folder; Taylored Expressions Bits & Pieces Black Rhinestones

No comments: