Sunday, July 19, 2026

Gnome Fishing

 


Today is the 19th, so here is my July At Home With Gnomes.  I am doing a monthly challenge for myself to use one of the many gnomes stamp or die sets that I have.  Each month I will create a card using one of my many gnome images and I plan to post on the 19th.

For my card this month, I picked a fun Woodware stamp set called Fishing Gnome.
  I colored the image with my Copic Sketch Markers and die cut the large image with a Penny Black Antique Frame.  The sentiment is from the same set and I used a sentiment die to cut it.  I added some black matte dots around the image.   I think this is a fun card.






I know I have enough gnomes to use a different one each month.  I will be back on August 19th and will show you another gnome, so stay tuned!

Image/Sentiment:  Woodware Fishing Gnome Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque White; Black

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black

Accessories:   Copic Sketch Markers; Taylored Expressions Sentiment Strip; Black Matte Dots; Penny Black Antique Frame Die



No comments: