Sunday, August 9, 2026

Nice List

 


Today is the 9th of the month and here is my card for another The Three Musketeers post. This round, Kelly was the hostess and sent out a sweet elf image and 2 sentiments from Avery Elle called Nice List.  For August, this is card #144 and we are now in year #12!  I cannot believe this trio has been going strong coming up on 13 years! 




I colored the sweet elf that Kelly had already die cut for us with my Copic Sketch Markers.  I also colored the ornament Kelly included in the kit and each of us got a different small Christmas image.  I decided to use one of my newer Newton's Nook dies called Card Layout 7.  Jen, the owner and designer for Newton's Nook, came to my retreat in April for a make & take and showed us many of these fun Layout Dies!  I used a 6x6 Christmas Party patterned paper pack, also from Newton's Nook for 2 of the stitched panel.  I used a lime green metallic for the middle panel.  The sentiment is from the same set.  I did not add any bling at all to this card.  I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!  






Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of fun Christmas cards!  I will be for our September challenge, so please be sure to join us again next month!  I had better decide what image to send! 



Image/Sentiment:  Avery Elle Nice List

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; Taylored Expressions Cherry Pop; The Paper Cut Lime Green Metallic; Newton's Nook Christmas Party

Ink:   Memento Black 

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Newton's Nook Card Layout 7

No comments: