Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Cupcake Party




Today is the 9th of the month and here is my card for another The Three Musketeers post. This round, I was the hostess this month and sent this fun birthday image and 3 sentiments from CC Designs called Cupcake Party.  For September, this is card #145 and we are now in year #12!  I cannot believe this trio has been going strong coming up on 13 years! 




I colored the sweet cupcakes with my Copic Sketch Markers. I die cut the image with a Memory Box Wrapped Stitched Rectangle die and backed with with a black layer.  I die cut another layer of white and the black layer with Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2.  I then added some texture with the white panel with an embossing folder from Honey Bee Stamps called Burlap 3D.    The sentiment is from the same set.  I added some Taylored Expressions Bits & Pieces Black Rhinestones around the image.  I hope Jeanette and Kelly along with you enjoy my card!  




Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is the link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of fun birthday cards!  Jeanette will be up for our October challenge, so please be sure to join us again next month!  



Image/Sentiment:  CC Designs Cupcake Party

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque White, Black

Ink:  Hero Arts Intense Black 

Accessories:  Copic Sketch Markers; Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2; Honey Bee Stamps Burlap 3D Embossing Folder; Memory Box Wrapped Stitched Rectangle; Taylored Expressions Bits & Pieces Black Rhinestones

1 comment:

Kelly said...

classic and fun design!! Beautiful coloring! Thanks for a fun image this month!