Today is the day I post my cards for our challenge called Unused No More! This is a monthly challenge to be posted on the 6th with a group of friends from my No Foolin' Retreat. Some may post on their blog and I will note those with blogs at the end of this post. And, some might post on other social media. Those that participate each month will send a picture in the text thread we have between us, showing our creation. The premise is to use a stamp set, stencil die, hot foil plate or press plate that is new and has never been used. So--Unused No More!
My plan is to pick a different company each month to highlight and maybe even a different product than the month before. For September, I picked a set from Newton's Nook called Blooms & Boos. I send quite a few Halloween cards, so now I can add one more.
For my card, I stamped one of the 3 witch images and colored it with my Copic Sketch Markers. I also stamped one of the sentiments along with 3 bats. The background patterned paper and skull strip from both sides of an Echo Park Paper from the Happy Halloween line. I die cut the sentiment and the black backer from a Taylored Expressions set called Modern Label Sentiments. I added some orange sequins on my card for a bit of bling! I think it is a cute card and I hope you do too!
I am not sure who will post each month on their blog, but this is a list of the other ladies who do have blogs. Links to the blogs of Jeanette, Terry, and Darlene. Be sure to come back on October 6th to see another fun card from a set Unused No More.
Image/Sentiment: Newton's Nook Brooms & Boos
Cardstock: The Paper Cut 100# Cougar Opaque White; Taylored Expressions Candy Corn; Purple; Echo Park Happy Halloween patterned paper
Ink: Hero Arts Intense Black
Accessories: Orange Sequins; Taylored Expressions Modern Labels Sentiment Dies; Copic Sketch Markers
No comments:
Post a Comment