Tuesday, June 7, 2016

One More Time!



This is the card I made for our bi-monthly swap at my local stamp and scrapbook store called Polka Dots, in Mukwonago.  The theme this month masculine. 

Does this card look familiar?  This is the exact same card I made for a monthly swap last month-on May 7th.   I liked it so much, I CASED my own card for this swap.

Here is the inside of my card:




I hope everyone likes my card!



Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Going Global

Cardstock:  Gina K Ivory; SU Basic Black, Mossy Meadow, Delightful Dijon, Going Places Designer Series Paper Pack

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; SU Mossy Meadow


Accessories:  SU Punches, 3/8" Mossy Meadow Stitched Ribbon, Black Brads






3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

A repeat performance of a fantastic card! Love it, Barb!

Kristie W. said...

Great masculine card, Barb!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous masculine card Barb - love your papers, especially the wonky lines on the green paper.
Blessings
Maxine