Thursday, June 30, 2016

Set Sail for SOTC



This is my card for our every other month swap for a group of ladies on SCS--the SOTC--Sisters of the Traveling Cards!  Laura Jean is our hostess for June and she posted the following: The theme is Splish Splash!!!  Please make a card with a focus on anything to do with water - swimming, fishing, ocean creatures, boats, mermaids, etc. There just has to be some "water aspect" to the card. I thought this would be a fun theme with Summer coming up! .


I think this is one of my favorite Stampin' Up stamps and I love the nautical paper!

Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Laura Jean and the others in our sisterhood like my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Stampin' Up Set Sail

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Nautical Expedition Designer Series Paper


Ink:  SU Cherry Cobbler


Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon; White Brads; Corner Rounder