Friday, June 24, 2016

Camp Color Challenge




This is the first of the two cards I made for the challenges for Camp Stamp-In-Oga, which will be held tomorrow. This is a great event that is organized by my Stampin' Up demo and her buddy Cheryl that is held three times a year.  This is the second one in 2016 and is being held at my church, so it is less than 5 minutes away. It is a great time, with a stamp class in the morning where we make 5 cards.  Then, some of the stampers plan to stay for the rest of the day and stamp away until close to midnight.  There are raffles and prizes and great food.  It is such a fun day!

This is for the color challenge. We were given the option of six colors and two were of the new in-colors, but I have not gotten my club order yet for this month.  So-I went with two classics-Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight.  If you check back at my post on tomorrow, you will my card for the sketch challenge.  I am hoping one of the two is a winner!

It is a gate card and here are the two flaps opened part way:




Here is the inside of my card:





Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Kinda Eclectic

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, World Spectacular Designer Series Paper

Ink:  SU Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy

Accessories:  SU Butterfly Punches, Pearls, 1/8" White Taffeta



1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Barb - love your colour usage and the fabulous overlaps on the opening. The inside is pretty too.
Blessings
Maxine