Wednesday, June 15, 2016

You're Doggone Great



It is the 15th of the month and that means we get to show off a new Dueling Darlings challenge. For the June Challenge, Laura Jean and Darlene are the Darlings who decided on the theme.  Darlene is a Darling and Laura Jean is a Diva, my team!

The theme or challenge they picked is "Pets".  Laura Jean sent us two different Kraftin' Kimmie Images--they are both soooooooooo darn cute!  She also sent some matching sentiments and sweet patterned paper.   There was also an assortment of embellishments for us to chose from!







Here is the inside of my card--I used the cute bow LJ sent, along with a piece of the great patterned paper.


I hope LJ and the other Darlings enjoy my card.


Image/Sentiment: Kraftin' Kimmie A Furry Surprise

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; Paper Studio Patterned Paper;

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Twine; Bronze Brads; SU Circle Punches and Corner Rounder; Orange Button; Burlap Bow; Kraft Paper Stitched Banner

Please be sure to stop in to see what all of the Divas as well the Dazzlers have created this month. All of the blogs are on the left sidebar of my blog. Be sure to check them out as there are new members listed!  At this time, Suzy, who is a Diva, and Terry A, who is a Dazzler, do not have a blog.  You will be able to check our their creations in their SCS gallery, if you click on the link for their name.   I am sure you will enjoy all of the wonderful creations this month!





7 comments:

Judy McMullen said...

Barb, you card is so cute. The first thought I had is your Pup is on TV! The design reminded me of a tv screen. You really pumped it up with the design both inside and out by using so many of the embellishments and papers but inside and out!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is such a fun image- looks like superpup and ready for action! Love all of the details you added to your card- inside and out!

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness Barb, I love the layout you chose and pairing the olive paper with the dsp. I love how you did the inside of your card as well. Great use of this kit...well done my friend.

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Cute card Barb! Love it!

dweatter said...

Great card Barb. Perfect layout to show off the great image and papers LJ sent.

Darlene LeTavec said...

What a darling image and such cute papers! You really rocked this challenge (as you do each month). Love that bow on the inside, very snazzy!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Your idea to use just one of the banner pieces turned out great! This card is ka ute!