Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Look Back at 2014!

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2015. I hope you had a Blessed Christmas and a Safe New Year's Eve.  

Many bloggers today post a year in review--and I am going to follow suit!  Here is my collection of my 12  favorite cards of the year--one for each month.  If you want to see the original post with the details on the card, please click on the month and you go to it.

I hope you enjoy this collection..........

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think I really enjoy being on my design teams as many of the cards I picked are for their challenges-especially Melonheadz. 
 
Which one was your favorite?  Please post in your comment as I would love to hear what you think.
 
 




4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Happy New Year- wonderful year in review of 2014. I just love your coloring- and the darling images you use on your cards.

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely review Barb - I think the January card appeals to me the most.
Blessings
Maxine

Marcy said...

Great card shares and I love them all! Wishing you and your family a wonderful and happy New Year 2015 Barb! :)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What a fab line-up Barb! Some real cuties in there. Thanks for joining in with my 'Top 12 of 2014' challenge. So glad you did. Looking forward to sharing some fun with you over at Fab 'n' Funky this year. Hugs, Wends xxxx