Monday, January 19, 2015

CAS Birthday!



I am back again with another card for this weeks Melonheadz Challenge.

http://melonheadzfriends.blogspot.com/

 
The theme for this challenge is CAS--Clean and Simple!
 
It runs from January 19th to February 1st
 
Melonheadz sure has the cutest images--I love every one of them and have a hard time choosing each challenge.  And, CAS is not really my style. I love layers and embellishments, so this was a true challenge.  But, I think this is a cute birthday card!



Here is the inside of my card:
 
 

Image/Sentiment:  Melonheadz Happy Birthday Doc Bundle Digital Stamps

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Rea Red, daffodil Delight, Brilliant Blue; Amanda Blu Happy Birthday-Birthday Candles Patterned Paper

Accessories:  Red Velvet Brads

I hope you will play along this week with the Melonheadz Challenge too! Be sure to go to the challenge blog and add your creations for the challenge this week! You can also check out the rest of the DT Creations with the links on the left sidebar.



2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Cute B-day image- loving your coloring. I think the S in CAS should stand for stressful!

kiwimeskreations said...

Well done on a great CAS card. Love your bold and bright colours!
Blessings
Maxine