Monday, April 4, 2016

Happiness Is



This is the second of the two cards that I made for Susan's Make 'Em Laugh Swap that she is hosting on SCS.  I have used this sentiment and image many times--I laugh out loud every time I ink it up!

My second card for this swap was posted yesterday if you want to check it out!


I hope Susan and the others swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Rubbernecker Stamps Martini Set

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Night of Navy; Out There Scrapbooking-Martini Glasses

Ink: SU Night of Navy; Memento Tuxedo Black


Accessories:  Copic Marker; Black Brads; Black Ribbon



3 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Now, how do you have this stamp set?! LOL Cute card.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the drama of the black on dark blue - great fun card Barb
Blessings
Maxine

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun, fun card : ) Love the pop of color- and the sentiment- hehehe I have actually never had a dirty martini.....