Sunday, April 3, 2016

My Jeans Say



This is the one of the cards that I made for Susan's Make 'Em Laugh Swap that she is hosting on SCS.  I think this sentiment is such a hoot.  It is a newer stamp line that the owner of my LSS has developed called Two Lips Stamps.  They are all sentiments and most are to darn funny!

My second card for this swap will be posted tomorrow if you want to check it out!


I hope Susan and the others swappers like my card!


Image/Sentiment:  Two Lips Stamps-My Jeans Say

Cardstock:  Gina K White; Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Blackberry Bliss; Out There Scrapbooking-Wine Glass Blush

Ink: SU Blackberry Bliss


Accessories: Pink Ribbon; Brown Brads; Cuttlebug Polka Dots Embossing Folder



3 comments:

Margaret said...

That is a great sentiment and one that I can relate to unfortunately. Hugs, Maggie

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun sentiment Barb, and love the way you have made it the focal point on this elegant card
Blessings
Maxine

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

ohhh love this sentiment! Totally me :)