Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Seashell Jar



Here is my card for our July mystery image group.  Vickie sent us this cute image of a jar of sea shells in sand.  Well--I had a thought to use some "sand" that I have had for years.  I bought it around the time of the Flower Soft craze and I think I have only used it once.  The idea and picture in my mind is 200% better than the one you see here....................  I really did try!  It looks like the jar has a moustache in my opinion!  But, I do love the image and I hope Vickie thinks I did an okay job too as I get to send it to her. 

Next month, Jeanette is our hostess and I cannot wait to see what fun image she has picked out.  So--we all get to create another round of cute cards. 


Here is the inside of my card:






I hope Vickie and the others in our group like my card.  I cannot wait to see all of the other creations!

Image/Sentiment:  Stampendous Seashell Jar

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  White; Stampin' Up Pool Party, Calypso Coral, So Saffron; Echo Park Paper-Hang Ten Patterned Paper


Ink:  Black

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; Stampin' Up Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Saffron Brads, Elements Sand




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love the mossy stuff at the bottom of the jar. This card is fabulous!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous Barb - don't be so hard on yourself!!
Blessings
Maxine