Saturday, July 9, 2016

Under My Umbrella



It is time for another The Three Musketeers post. We are ready to showcase the card we all created with the image I provided this month for Card #22!  We have been doing this for close to three years now and it has been a blast! Kelly is up next for the August challenge and I already have the image!   Be sure to come back to see what we create!


For our card this month, I sent out one of the many Art Impressions stamps that I have.  I love these ladies--the ones on the image along with my team-mates, Kelly and Jeanette!!!!  I also included a couple of matching sentiments and I think the one I included on the inside of my card is perfect for The Three Musketeers!!!!!  I also covered that umbrella with clear glitter from my Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, that I received a bit ago from Jeanette.  I love that pen, though it is hard to see the sparkle of the rain drops on the picture.






Here is the inside of my card--I think both of these ladies are always under my umbrella!





Please check out the other Musketeer's cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's blog along with Kelly's blog.  I am sure you will not be disappointed and will see a couple of great cards!  They may post today, or it may be upcoming, so be sure to check out their blog for their card!


Image/Sentiment:  Art Impressions ~ Girlfriends Set-Under My Umbrella

Cardstock/Patterned Paper: Recollections White; Stampin' Up Pool Party, Real Red, So Saffron, I am Me Designer Series Paper


Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  
Copic Markers; SU Pool Party Button with Bakers Twine, Real Red Woven Satin Ribbon; Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen-Clear



8 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Too cute...It's screaming friendship!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh Barb... your card is awesome! Love the coloring... and the added sparkle! ;) And your words....... you are such a good friend! I appreciate you so much!!! You are a kind, creative, thoughtful, affirming, caring, and no nonsense kind of person, who just also happens to be a lot of fun to RAZZ! I {heart} you!

Thanks for a fun image/sentiment set this month! Are we ready to start coloring Kelly's image yet??? EEK!

kiwimeskreations said...

love it Barb - a great image and beautifully coloured and mounted. Love the ribbon treatment and that inside sentiment
Blessings
Maxine

MiamiKel said...

WOW!! Sensational coloring of this quad of ladies! Such eye catching vivid colors that draw the eye right in. Love the card design, too and that little pop of ribbon.

Loved your image this month - it's been popular for me, LOL! I tried my best to give it justice.

Hugs!

Margaret said...

Adorable image and coloring is fabulous.

Carol W said...

Love this card Barb...you did a great job (as always). Great layout and paper choices. Well done my friend.

:: BlueInks :: said...

This card turned out as cute as the image is!

Joanna M. said...

Your blog is always worth a visit, Barb. Such a pretty card!