Thursday, June 7, 2018

Enjoy Liberty

 

Here is my June Crafters of Faith card.  This is a great group that my friend Kelly started on SCS. This is our 18th month and Joyce gave everyone this challenge:  I will walk about in freedom, for I have sought out your precepts ~ Psalm 118.5Since she posted our challenge on Memorial Day, Joyce asked use to chose a verse involving Freedom!  We could incorporate baseball, soldiers, military, freedom, dog tags, soldier boots, etc.

I used a newer stamp set from The Project Bin called Red, White & Boom!  It came out just before Memorial Day and I think it is perfect for this challenge.  Plus, it will be great to use for Fourth of July cards too!   

Here is the inside of my card:



I hope Joyce, along the others like my card this month!  We are to post between the 7th and 10th of each month, so if you look on my sidebar, you may see other creations.  I know that there will be many posted in the COF thread on SCS too! Sue is up for our July challenge and so be sure to check back to see what she picked.


Image/Sentiment:  The Project Bin Red, White & Boom! Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Papers:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Real Red, Night of Navy, Marina Mist; Pebbles Let Freedom Ring ~ Thomas Jefferson Patterned Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Real Red

Accessories:  Cuttlebug Stars Embossing Folder; Stampin' Up Apothecary Accents Dies; Red Star Brads; 




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, I love your card... so rich, and such a nice clean design. Beautiful!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your patriotic colours - so crisp and clear and complementary to the sentiment and graphic design of your card.
Blessings
Maxine