Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Polka Dot Swap

 

This is the card I made for our bi-monthly swap at my local stamp and scrapbook store called Polka Dots, in Mukwonago.  The theme this month is masculine.  I am sure my card fits!

I inked up one of my stamp sets from The Project Bin.  I love this set for masculine cards and especially for summer!

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope everyone likes my card!


Image/Sentiment: The Project Bin Anchor's Away

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White;  Stampin' Up Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Nautical Expeditions Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler

Accessories:  Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin Ribbon




2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, what a striking card with the bold colors, the awesome image and fabulous design!

kiwimeskreations said...

A really masculine and dramatic card Barb - love it. The colours are wonderful, and I love the ships on the DP.
Blessings
Maxine