Friday, August 31, 2018

A Friday Flashback


If you are a frequent reader of my blog, you know this past year, every Friday is a card from The Project Bin.  The owner an founder Denise is on vacation this week and has given the design team off.  But, it felt strange to not have a card posted today, so I looked back and found one of my first TPB cards.  I made this after my friend Kelly introduced me to the company and I loved many, many of their stamp sets.   I had bought a couple sets to play with and they have matching dies for some of their sets, including this one--Kinda Pawsome!



Here is the inside of my card:


I hope you enjoy my look back at a fun card from a great company.  Please be sure to check out The Project Bin and help a small business grow!


Image/Sentiment: The Project Bin ~ Kind of Pawsome Stamp Set

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Island Indigo; Bo Bunny Happy Tails Patterned Paper

Ink: SU Chocolate Chip

Accessories:  The Project Bin Kind of Pawsome Die; CottageCutz Double Stitched Circles; Paw and Dog Bone Brads; SU Triple Layer Punch;





5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A great throw-back to share Barb.
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

How fun! And paw-some, too :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this sweet card! What an amazing stamp set! How nice of you to post even when you hav a week off! I love throw backs as well. Great DP's!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Awwwww.... sweet card!

Margaret said...

So very cute. I love stamps and dies together. Makes it so much easier.