Thursday, August 16, 2018

Card Kit #4


I am back with another sweet card from the January card kit group.  If you want more information on this group and the wonderful memories from my friends, check back at my post on August 8th for more details!  This is card kit #4, from Jeanette. It was a fun kit with three different images and some sweet sentiments.  I picked this Unity image she sent called Brystl Girl.  She also included some sweet patterned paper  along with some wonderful embellishments! I hope that Jeanette and my other friends like my creation.  

Here is the inside of my card:



Thanks for a great kit Jeanette--it was a fun card to make!


Image/Sentiment:  Unity Brystl Girl

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Cardstock:  Co'ordinations 110# White; Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana; DCWV Linen Closet Patterned Paper

Accessories: 
Copic Markers; Buttons; Sheer Ribbon; Coffee Cup Brads




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness, Barb... you created a beautiful card with the kit! Love love love all the details... and of course, I love the image you used. :)

Carol W said...

Oh my Barb, this card is amazing. I absolutely love it. Great job with the kit......

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Barb - love how you have coloured her and used the buttons and other embellishments on the card - inside and out :)
Blessings
Maxine