Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Final Christmas in July


This is the 29th week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. July is Christmas in July--make a Christmas Card.  Every Tuesday I will post a card that fits the theme of the monthly challenge. This is my final Christmas card for July. 

The stamp I used is the very first Whipper Snapper Designs stamp I ever bought--I think. I know it is the first stamp I used to make a Christmas card with a number of years ago.  I had used a few Christmas stamps to "decorate" the envelope of store bought Christmas cards that I sent for a number of years--but this was the first image that I made an actual card with.  

It is a bit hard to see, but one layer for the card and the layer behind the image is Gold Mirripaper.  It really does have a great shine in real life--just like the angel wings!

I really like the look of this card and hope you do too.  


Here is the inside of my card, with a sentiment from Northwoods Rubber Stamp:


I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  August will be using a color combo from the SCS color challenge forum.  Be sure to check back to see my what colors I used for my next card!

Image/Sentiment:  Whipper Snapper Designs Snowman Angel/Sentiment is from Northwoods Rubber Stamps, no name on it

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Real Red; The Paper Cut Gold Mirripaper

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Copic Markers; Gold Rhinestones




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, that snowman makes me smile - he's so cute! Love your card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a gorgeous stamp Barb, and a great card!
Blessings
Maxine

MiamiKel said...

So cute! Love this color combo! I look foward to your next 'tri-mester' :)