Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Big News!


This is the 42nd week of A Card a Week Challenge. One card a week--for 52 weeks--with a preset challenge for each month. October is make a masculine card--and most card makers know that is a challenge!   Every Tuesday in October, I will make a masculine card for my monthly challenge. 

For my third card in October, I used one of my favorite Stampin' Up sets called Big News.  I love the versatility of this stamp set!  And I found some great masculine patterned paper to use too!


I really like the look of this card and hope you do too. 
  

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope you will stop back each Tuesday to see my creation for my A Card a Week Challenge!  October will continue to showcase masculine cards.  Be sure to check back to see what I create.

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Big News

Cardstock:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Basic Black; Recollections Black Mustaches Patterned Paper

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: Stampin' Up Black and Gray Striped Ribbon; Black Enamel Dots; We R Memory Keepers Frames 2 Nesting




2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a striking masculine card Barb - love the monochrome, no fuss, look to this creation
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Very nice manly card!