Thursday, October 3, 2019

October Lovely as a Tree


This is my One Plus Twelve, month ten!  This was the brainchild of Kelly and she asked Jeanette and me to join her in this challenge. We are to use just one stamp, to make a card every month--but we may add a sentiment if we want!  One Stamp/Twelve Months-here we go into our 10th month of one plus 12.  We are to post on the 3rd of each month.  

As a mentioned for my first card in January,  I picked my favorite Stampin Up set--Lovely as a Tree.  It is now retired and it does make me a bit sad....  For my challenge this month, I went with some October patterned paper and then used my Kaleidacolor Autumn Leaves ink pad.  I added some of my new Ink on 3 Liquid Pixie Dust on the trees, though the sparkle is hard to see in the photo-but sweet in person!


Here is the inside of my card:


Please be sure to check out the other One plus Twelve cards.  Here is a link to Jeanette's and Kelly's blog. I am sure you will enjoy checking out what stamp set is picked and will see a couple of great cards! I hope Kelly and Jeanette like my card and that you might too! We will be back each month, so be sure to check back to see what we are up to on the 3rd of November.  Only two months to go!

Image/Sentiment: Stampin' Up Lovely as a Tree

Cardstock: Recollections 110# Ivory; Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie; Early Espresso; Flair Designs October Days Patterned Paper

Ink:  Kaleidacolor Autumn Leaves

Accessories: Dies by Dave Trees Die; Taylored Expression Weather Embossing Folder; Ink on 3 Liquid Pixie Dust; Bronze Brads





2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh Barb... your trees are gorgeous in their autumn splendor! Lovely card!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving the way the kaleidoscope ink has coloured the stamp - a lovely card bard
Blessings
Maxine