Sunday, October 6, 2019

Festive Cheer Again


This is another card for my own swap that I am hosting on SCS.  It is a Fall and/or Winter/Christmas swap using Penny Black or Whipper Snapper stamps.  We had a low turn out this round, which will be the last round I will host for these companies. I made two sets of Christmas cards and one fall card.  This is the second Christmas card, using the Penny Black sentiment set called Festive Cheer.

Here is the inside of my card:


I hope the swappers who get my card like it!

Image/Sentiment: Penny Black Festive Cheer

Cardstock/Patterned Paper:  Recollections 110# White; Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz; My Mind's Eye I Believe Trees Patterned Paper

Ink: Stampin' Up Early Cherry Cobbler

Accessories:  Stampin' Up 3/8" Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon



3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very nice sentiment and card! I think the other swappers will be pleased : )

kiwimeskreations said...

I like this Barb - it's amazing the difference the paper makes to the look of the card!!
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Barb, this is so pretty!